By using this website you are allowing Dogs Club Sheffield permission to collection information for the purpose of providing our services. We will only use any information collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
How is information collected?
- General Query contact form
- Dog Parkour Health and Safety Form
- Dog Walking Health and Safety Form
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- In addition, we will also obtain information if services are booked via phone call, text messages or use of social media communications.
What type of information is collected from you?
- Contact information including email address
- Information specific to your pet
How is your information used?
- Provide our services
- Seek your views or comments on the services provided
- To invoice and send you receipts for your records
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Send you communications which may be of interest to you. These may include information about any business related events I am involved in.
- You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at : [email protected]
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you, you can do this by emailing us at : [email protected]
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to any third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Your vet for the well-being of your dog, or for lawful purposes on a required basis only.
- With your permission to a behaviourist or specialist.
Data Retention Period?
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.